Opened a new fanlisting! This one is for Sigma from the Zero Escape series. I’d really like to build a fansite for Sigma in the future, although I need to replay the games first. Opening this fanlisting gave me the opportunity to touch up the Zero Escape series fanlisting, which now has more information about the series.
You can find all updates for the red crown network here, sorted by category.
If you have any comments, feel free to leave them in the guestbook.
Finishing up the last few stragglers on the great fanlisting recode project, which are mostly fansites.
· death wish had minor tweaks, nothing really significant. I’m pretty happy with this site as-is aside from a few things that I’m in no hurry to fix.
· Heaven’s Requiem got some much-needed dusting—I hadn’t touched it since I moved into this domain. Changes included small content updates, coding tweaks, and error fixing. This site’s in good shape, and while I still hope to expand it to multiple pages one day, I’m happy with it. Also, new affiliate!
· Never Stop Dreaming had similar updates. This site really needs a new layout; I’ll probably get to that long before content updates.
· Defiers of Fate mostly had minor edits today, but I’m hoping to make more significant updates to this site soon. We’ll see what shakes out. For now, the music page has been updated; I always seem to learn odd facts about the music when I update this site. I also made some edits to the linearity article that I’ve been meaning to make for a while.
· Winds of Change had a couple of coding changes (mostly fixes). I’d like to make a substantial content update here soon, so I held off on editing things now.
With that, the fanlisting recode project is complete! Now I can go back to actual site work, ha.
· bittersweet love had already been moved, but it’s now been tidied up and officially archived. As stated on the site, I’m no longer interested in maintaining it, but it’ll remain up as long as this domain exists.
· Moved Seraphic Gate, Heaven’s Requiem, and Never Stop Dreaming. Unless I decide at a later date to cover the other two games, Heaven’s Requiem can be considered static. Never Stop Dreaming will receive a layout refresh and a media section at some point.