Recently, I changed some of the back-end code for the script that powers my fanlistings, and part of the changes I made mean that I’m having to go in and update every single fanlisting. I’ve taken this opportunity to tidy things up on every site — updating information about the subject and making small coding tweaks. Any significant changes will be mentioned here on the blog, and if you see anything that looks odd, I’ll probably be fixing it soon but would appreciate a heads up.
With that said, here are some updates that took place as part of this process:
· Awakening received a housekeeping update; I’ve gone through and cleaned out broken links and added a new entry to the compilation section. I also updated a couple of the album blurbs; since opening the site last year I’ve sought out a number of the albums I covered on the site and can now talk about them.
· uncontrol received a very minor update; mostly I brushed off the virtual dust bunnies. This site just hit its 5th anniversary; I might actually try and make a new layout. Eventually.
· Beyond the Sky had minor tweaks, and I updated the remake page since it’s finally happening.
· after the fire had minor edits. Things still haven’t aligned to allow me to work on this site, and I don’t see it happening until 2017. I would love to work on it sooner, but it’s a project I want to give my full attention to and I won’t be able to do that anytime soon.
· The layout for the Vagrant Story fanlisting was slightly altered to improve contrast and increase readability. You can consider this a PSA to play Vagrant Story.