Finishing up the last few stragglers on the great fanlisting recode project, which are mostly fansites.
· death wish had minor tweaks, nothing really significant. I’m pretty happy with this site as-is aside from a few things that I’m in no hurry to fix.
· Heaven’s Requiem got some much-needed dusting—I hadn’t touched it since I moved into this domain. Changes included small content updates, coding tweaks, and error fixing. This site’s in good shape, and while I still hope to expand it to multiple pages one day, I’m happy with it. Also, new affiliate!
· Never Stop Dreaming had similar updates. This site really needs a new layout; I’ll probably get to that long before content updates.
· Defiers of Fate mostly had minor edits today, but I’m hoping to make more significant updates to this site soon. We’ll see what shakes out. For now, the music page has been updated; I always seem to learn odd facts about the music when I update this site. I also made some edits to the linearity article that I’ve been meaning to make for a while.
· Winds of Change had a couple of coding changes (mostly fixes). I’d like to make a substantial content update here soon, so I held off on editing things now.
With that, the fanlisting recode project is complete! Now I can go back to actual site work, ha.