sorted under ivalice, heartplace, ishgard .
Apparently I’ve forgotten to update again! I’ve opened a slew of fanlistings in the past few months, including two (!!) wishlisters. tbh, all of these were wishlisters in one way or another.
FF14 has unsurprisingly stolen my life, so a lot of these have similar layouts, but I did manage to make one for Ashe. I’d love to make a proper fansite for her one day, but for now Winds of Change will have to do. I did update ivalice.org with the new site.
Also, you’ll spy another new domain in there. I have no idea what I’m going to do with it yet, but I’ll figure something out.
sorted under ivalice, winds of change .
Winds of Change is being revamped! I haven’t finished everything I’d like to yet, but I’ve made a lot of progress. The HD remaster coming out next month made for very good motivation, plus I had entered this site into the Fictional Worlds challenge at Amassment. I swear half the sites I’ve made have been thanks to a deadline.
Here’s a rundown of everything new and different:
· Recoded the header and footer to use 2 files instead of 8 (seriously), various code fixes
· Added information about The Zodiac Age to the introduction and other pages around the iste
· Completely redid the music page, added new album
· Added new screencaps to the gallery (optional cutscenes, misc gameplay caps)
· Added new links and link buttons
· Edited primer, cast, and site sections
· Significantly edited/rewrote the tips & guide pages in the gameplay section with information about TZA
I’ve also updated ivalice.org with new links.
sorted under ivalice, heartplace, winds of change .
The project that ate up the last few months of my life is finally done. Say hello to Winds of Change, my fansite for my favorite game of all time, Final Fantasy XII. I can say quite easily I’ve never put so much work into a site, but I’ve also never been as happy with the result. It’s a good feeling.
Features everything from a basic introduction to the game to very detailed gameplay info and indepth opinions on the plot and characters. Also, an enormous HD screencap gallery. It’s also the fanlisting for the game, adopted from the amazing Janice. It’s been two months and I’m still happily boggled by this fact.
ivalice.org also has a new layout, which I might tweak later but I like it for now.
sorted under ivalice, class select .
And now for something completely different! For ages I’ve wanted to make a clique for Final Fantasy jobs, and I sat down today and finally put it together. Say hello to Class Select, the newest addition to ivalice.org!
Since it’s Ivalice-themed, all of the jobs are from the Tactics games, but almost every FF job shows up in the Tactics games, so it evens out. If you’re interested, head over, pick your favorite job, and join up!
sorted under ivalice, heartplace .
Opened the Vagrant Story fanlisting! Not super wild about the layout, but it’s hard to work with Akihiko Yoshida’s art, as much as I love it. In any case, I’m hoping to expand on the content once I finish my current playthrough of VS.
sorted under redcrown, ivalice .
· ivalice.org is now complete; all of the sites have been moved over and updated as necessary to reflect their current status. For now, it’ll stay as-is as I work on this domain.
· The site list on redcrown.net has been slightly edited to reflect the current status of sites, and the upcoming list has an addition.